Reach for Change and Ferd Sosiale Entreprenører are organising an accelerator for impact startups, and on this Impact Coffee you get to meet some of the social entrepreneurs, and the magazine The Social Innovators (Samfunnsinnovatørene) through 5 minute pitches. Afterwards we all have some coffee and get ready for the questions you can´t wait to ask.
Presenters (5 minutes each)
• Kristine Laake from Reach for Change presents the accelerator
• Abloom, a film festival which brings together Norwegian and international films and guests to discuss important issues related to disability, by Faridha Shakoor
• Smaksverkstedet, by Kathrine, a social entrepreneur and the founder of Folkelig, which is a community-focused public health startup in Bergen. She will be pitching one of the many projects Folkelig is working on.
• HEI!, an app for children to communicate with adults in public sector, by Merete Grimeland (event host)
• Atlas Kompetanse is a social enterprise that develops new strategies in the field of integration and social inclusion of immigrants. One of the programs is on parental involvement in school.
• UngXit organises activities for minor unaccompanied refugees aged 15-18 years old in Lunner asylum reception centre. Our activities promote creativity, problemsolving and communication. We are planning a workplacement scheme in cooperation with businesses, and to initiate volunteer work in a farm in Hadeland. By Silje Bratberg.
• Gi bort dagen (Give away the day) is an initiative that promotes corporate volunteering and generosity in Norway. At Gi Bort Dagen, we connect givers and receivers. Our goal is to get more companies in Norway to take corporate responsibility and show that they care about their local communities. By Maria Peltokangas
• The Social Innovators (Samfunnsinnovatørene), a magazine about social innovators across sectors, by Stine Slettås Machlar
Latest posts by Merete Grimeland (see all)
- Onsdag 30. november: Å måle effekt - 07/11/2016
- – En dagbok, faktisk. Vil du prøve den? - 20/10/2016
- 26. oktober: Etterfest for SosEnt-konferansen og kåring av Årets Sosiale Entreprenør - 19/10/2016